5/27/2004

Hi!! Yesterday was a very bad day. After finish my IHP at 4.45pm, i asked my friend where she want to eat then she don't know, so we discussed until about 6pm like that then said that go ameen there eat roti prata that was my second time eat in one day cos i only left $2 for dinner. I paid $4 for giving my teacher, mrs chong that going left us soon a surprise cos the whole class wanted. I waited for almost 1 and half hours for my friend to come to join eat. After she came, i already late for my HT practice liao. I buy and eat one cheese and plain prata for my dinner. I walked and reached school at about 8.30pm liao. I only left half hour for my practice i faster go into the music room for practice. After finished my practice, i very tired liao so i go home instead of joining my ht friends for dinner.

2Day very very disappointed le...... cos 2day is the results of my last semester that came out. I opened up the computer and i saw my results. It is damn bad then the last few semester. I get 3Ds le... very sad...